Due to her ear infection, they have moved her surgery to Monday.Â Mixed emotions that's for sure.Â While it will give more opportunities for her relatives that have come home to be able to see Esther before her surgery,Â the delays definitely make things more complicated for our family.
We have the hotel until Saturday, and Daryl has more vacation time left, and we have a friend of the family and a neighbor working together to keep out animals alive and well,Â but it's so hard to decide what to do. Â Should we try to get the hotel to extend our accomodations, or send some of the kids home.Â I guess we'll have to talk with the kids and see what they want to do, and weigh that with our options.Â Also, Daryl has a paycheck waiting at work that we need to get into our bank account, but how do we get it there?
Daryl just showed up over here - he woke up early as usual and came over here and we'll be hanging out here until the kids wake up.Â A breakfast is being served at The House at 8:30, so we'll be heading over there soon.
Anyway, I just thought I'd post about the change in plans, as I know many are praying for her!Â So more days of praying for her to stay healthy!