Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"This would be boring!"

While the kids were building dams, re-structuring a river, digging a lake, building levies, watching dams break, creating a flood plateau and then doing it all over again with different variables at the beach today (there was a little area where a tiny creek was flowing onto the sandy/rocky beach), my oldest daughter was taking photos of the process while I was video taping, and she commented:

"This would be boring if we only had two kids!"

I think she was very right!

[gallery order="DESC" columns="2"]

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun! Homeschooling is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so agree!...and I'd be out looking for things to do since my first 2 are past school age. Now that's a scary thought! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like everyone had a fun day! That's what I love about homeschooling, you can do fun stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete