Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Esther's "So Big"

We have been teaching Esther to do "So Big" since last spring. At first she just thought it was funny and enjoyed the attention. Then she would do it, but only if you were holding her hands...she didn't realize we were trying to teach her to do it by herself!
Now she has it down pat, and does it randomly all day long!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="How big is Esther???  "So Big""]How big is Esther???[/caption]

Oh - and I have two new hobbies this year...guitar and bowling.  I played in a bowlin league for the first time yesterday and did OK?  It was quite intimidating, but I had fun.  More on why guitar and bowling to come later!

9 comments:

  1. I remember doing this when I was a little kid. Now you've inspired me to teach it to my 17 month old! We were trying to teach her to do the sign for touchdown lacst week and it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She looks so different and so healthy now. That is a super cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! My son is 20 months and still likes to do "So Big"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the cutest pictures of a kid I've seen!! Adorable! My daughter had that same dress, and we absolutely loved it on her, too. :) We're going into potty training now, so I'm off to look at what's left of the training pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe how big she's gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realized the other day that I had not looked on your blog in a very long time. I was reading about and praying for Elizabeth after she was born... very close to my son who is turning one on Friday. Praise God for how much she has grown. What a testimony to the goodness of God!! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable Ruth. Reminds me of my when my brother was little.

    ReplyDelete