Thursday, April 17, 2014

I know, Right?

I know, it's about time I get around to it!

It's been over 2 years since "11 blessings" was inaccurate, but I did change the title of the blog....

But now Christy has been our daughter for over 6 weeks and it's time to recognize that although she is not in our home, she is indeed in our family...in our hearts.

So to celebrate I finally took the plunge and got my own domain for my blog - www.thirteenblessings.com!

13blessings.com was already taken (it's a very interesting but boring blog), and so was the blogspot.com one so that pushed me into something that I had wanted to do for a long time!  Much easier to give this blog address in person, that is for sure "thirteen blessings dot com" all in words...Easy Peasy!

New name means new look, and we are going to be celebrating life around here, so I chose fireworks!  And I love purple, so this theme is perfect!

One more thing done to prepare for bringing Christy home....about a month until that happens!`

What do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment