Monday, January 28, 2013

Our Adoption Blog is Up and Running!

I have begun to chronicle our adoption story through my new blog, A Seventh Sister!

I have already blogged about some of the events that have already happened with our adoption (like getting our fingerprints done).  I've also set up a "Chip In" thingy there, so if you are so inclined, you can donate directly to our personal paypal account!

I've also created a Facebook Page called "Auction for A Seventh Sister" where we will be doing auctions and other fundraisers!  Check it out.  I'm doing a few quick auctions that will end this week just to kick things off.  We welcome any donations to these auctions - you just put up a photo and a description of the item you are donating, and then ship the item to the winning bidder once I confirm that payment has been made!

Hope you enjoy following our adoption saga!

No comments:

Post a Comment