Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Great Grin!

I was taking photos of her in a Snap-EZ Multi-Size Baby Pocket Diaper,
and got this amazing photo of Carese smiling, but it looks like she's laughing!
I love this photo and thought you might too!

And now for a little homeschooling humor (homeschooled children are notorious for bad spelling...I like to think of it as phonetic spelling, but yeah, some kids get it, some kids really struggle). 

 Yesterday when I got up and logged onto the computer, the following was in my Google chat with my husband...an interchange between one of my children ("me"), who will remain unnamed, and him ("Daryl"):

Daryl: hello
7:27 AM me: hi dad this is Rachel no one elts is on the canputer
 Daryl: else
  hi
7:28 AM computer
  you were kinda close
  Mom up?
7:29 AM me: okay. I have to get off now. I do not know
  obout mom
 Daryl: about
  go do a spelling lesson
7:30 AM me: give me a brake
 Daryl: break
 me: okay
7:31 AM give me a break
 Daryl: better
7:32 AM me: I have to go to now but I can her mom
  by
7:33 AM Daryl: hear................. bye


No comments:

Post a Comment