Thursday, July 7, 2011

Photos Galore!

I was editing my new blogs and realized that I haven't done any family blogging in a while!  So here is a photo extravaganza to catch you all up on the happenings around here over the past 3 months or so!


We have a batch of 4 new kittens!
I think this little guys is a little freaked out!

Today was their first bath - I think she's just plain worn out...
I've been making soap - learned so much, but taking a break for the summer

Some of my early creations!

We've been playing lots of backyard ball...got a bat given to us that makes it possible!


lawnmower driving lessons (there's a tow rope there)

set up the pool in mid May
everybody enjoyed getting the pool up!

Esther has figured out how to get into the peanut better jar!


Even Mandy helped Daryl practice his pitching!

My mother came to stay for 2 1/2 weeks!


We hosted a family reunion!

the wiener roast at the reunion
my mom and I as we said farewell
trampoline + water balloons = way too much fun!
And Lastly, here's a little treat - Esther unloading the dryer - I had to first find her, discover her doing this, find the camera and get these shots before she saw me...a miracle to say the least!


No comments:

Post a Comment