Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Monday Monday

Monday's can be so difficult - we seem  to always get behind on Sunday - we go to church, leaving a hurricane in our wake of getting ready for church, we come home, have lunch, take a nap, have dinner, and then go to church again.

Anyone have good Monday's???

Our Monday's usually go better once chores are behind us, but getting to that point sometimes can be really tough!!

Esther's doing fine - there's some redness around the "excavation site", but I'm not convinced it's infected...yet!

AND I haven't forgotten about the blog comment contest, it's just that last week definitely did no go as I have planned!

I have put it on my calendar to announce the winner of that contest on Wednesday, as today and tomorrow are insanely busy for me!

See you here Wednesday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mondays are my days when I don't want to do anything else until I can get my house back in some kind of order after the weekend. That and getting back into our school routine is sometimes a little hard on Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays are down days for school so we can get some order in my house. We have learned the hard way that this works best for us. We gladly make up the hours easily in the middle of the week.

    ReplyDelete