Monday, November 9, 2009

Broken Camera...New Camera...Now Broken Blog!

I'm using the quick editor - Sorry no blogging lately - first my computer's memory card reader stopped reading, then all my transfer cables dissappeared, then my camera died (no surprise, just was hoping it would last longer), and now that I have a "new" camera, my blog editor isn't working properly due to a virus some hacker put on my site!
The virus has been removed and we have now installed a protective service that will prevent that from happening again! My website is working fine, but for some reason, my blog editor is not!
So, be patient and I'll soon be blogging again!
[caption id="attachment_430" align="aligncenter" width="348" caption="We\'re ready and waiting for Thanksgiving!"]We're ready and waiting for Thanksgiving![/caption]
And we are sooo thankful to have Jeremy home with us again:
[caption id="attachment_431" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Jeremy hard at work on his truck lowering project!"]Jeremy hard at work on his truck lowering project![/caption]

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting a new camera! It takes great pictures!
    You have my sympathy for getting a virus on your site.
    I am glad Jeremy is home safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad for the update and that you'll be blogging again soon!

    ReplyDelete