Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Auction for Orphans Up and Running!

Help Alexadra Find Her Forever Family!

I have started my first ever fundraising event!



I have started an auction fundraiser as a Facebook Event and you can check it out here:


Facebook Auction for Orphans!


You can participate several ways:



Bid on items - there's my home made soap, hand made print Snap-EZ Pocket Diapers (all smalls so far), household items, clothing, crocheted baby hat, hand sewn baby blanket with matching burp clothes and more - we are adding new items almost everyday!


Carry Your LightList Items Anyone can add an item for auction, just post a photo, a description, a starting bid and an auction ending date. Not money will go to the seller, and the seller must cover shipping (contact me if this is a problem). The auctions can last past the existng date (right now it's 8/6) as we will extend that date as long as we have live auctions! I will donate the money as soon as it is received by me/when auction ends and send the address for mailing to the seller. Thanks everyone!!!






Publicize the Auction - share it on your Facebook/blog/website

Please help these orphans get adopted!  


Each of these children's adoptive parents will need approximately $25,000 to adopt them!

100% of the proceeds go directly to these three children that I am advocating for!

Shipping will be covered by the seller unless other arrangements have been made!




Thanks for helping!







No comments:

Post a Comment