Saturday, April 3, 2010

3 years ago...

I started this blog! It was actually 3 weeks ago last Saturday, but I wasn't even home...and my 25th wedding anniversary overshadowed everything else!


Just for fun, you can see the first personal post I made. My friend, Renee (of Bakers Dozen Blog - see side bar), was the one who encouraged me to start this. She thought people would like to know more about me and my life, especially my customers. She was right!


[caption id="attachment_565" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Speaking of Renee - she\'s started her own photography business, Little Earthling Photography and did this portrait for me last month!"]Speaking of Renee - she's started her own photography business and did this portrait for me last month![/caption]

Speaking of Renee - she\'s started her own photography business, Little Earthling Photography and did this portrait for me last month!


I usually get around 2000 hits per month, but since I got on Facebook, I've averaging closer to 3000/mo! We had a record high when Esther as so sick, Oct 2008 registered 10,419 hits, and December 2008 was 12,726!! It was so nice to have my blog already in place when I needed it to keep friends and family up to date!


Over the past 3 years, my blog has tallied up over 111,000 hits...not bad considering I'm not a consistent blogger!


I always want to blog more, but for some reason, I just can't find the time - I guess I have too many priorities above blogging, so it doesn't happen that often!


Thanks for sticking with me even when I don't post very often everyone!


Here's to another 3 years or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment